The monetary and financial sector consists of statistics on the assets and liabilities of all depository corporations (Bank of South Sudan, commercial banks, credit institutions and microfinance deposit taking institutions), indicators of financial soundness, interest rates and exchange rates.
The external sector comprises of statistics on international trade, balance of payments and the international investment position.
Price indices and the national accounts are the components of the real sector category. The components of this category are produced by the Uganda Bureau of Statistics.
Monetary and Financial Sector Statistics
1. Interest Rates
2. Depository Corporations Survey
3. Other Financial Corporations Survey
4. Exchange Rates
5. Credit to the Private Sector
6. Financial Soundness Indicators
External Sector Statistics
1. Balance of Payments according to 6th Edition of the Manual
2. Terms of Trade
3. Composition of Exports
4. Composition of Imports
5. Destination of Exports
6. Origin of Imports
7. International Investment Position (BPM6)